#Noobi-Heaven Forum Index
SearchFAQUsergroupsLog in
StatusDownloadsHighscore#NHGB#NHTFCLWoW
WoW - useful AddOns

Reply to topic    #Noobi-Heaven Forum Index » Support / Help View previous topic
View next topic
WoW - useful AddOns
Dexter

Post WoW - useful AddOns Reply with quote
Hey, I uploaded a rar file here with 2 AddOns that work with this version and make levelling more comfortable.

Description:
TitanBars: This adds a extra bar to the top of your screen with information about current location, money and lots more.
Zygor Guide: This is the best leveling guide I know. It will auto-detect your race and class and will create a very easy levelling guide which has everything needed in-game. It is very easy to use and easy to follow.

Installation:
After you downloaded the file, extract it and copy the AddOns folder in your WoW Installation path: World of Warcraft/Interface . If the "Interface" folder does not exist, just create it.

After that, start WoW and when you login, you will notice on the character selection thingy in the bottom left corner the button "AddOns" . Click it and activate all. Now when you are in-game everything should be activated and working fine.
I will add more detailled instruction in how to use the levelling guide the next days.
Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message
KiLlEr

Post Reply with quote
Upload the addon where it shows an arrow on the minimap which directs you where you have to go in your quest Very Happy

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:35 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Dexter

Post Reply with quote
Do you mean Questhelper? That's the one that puts an arrow on your screen showing where you have to go Very Happy
Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
KiLlEr

Post Reply with quote
yes that one
exactly

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Dexter

Post Reply with quote
Added the Questhelper and Atlas in the pack. Atlas is a map plugin that shows you dungeon maps and the loot of the dungeon bosses. ( dungeon levels vary from 15 to 80, so you can use this one all the time you decide to enter one).

AddOns

//
More, when you read this, could you move the links to my fist post please? I can't edit it anymore.
Thank you
Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:36 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    #Noobi-Heaven Forum Index » Support / Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: